Sauti ya Rehema is a Christian Radio and television network founded in 1998. It is widely known for its trade name ‘SAYARE’. We aim at giving our listeners a well balanced programming, informing, teaching and entertaining, yet safe to listen by every member of the family.
To reach out with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Using the major electronic communication tools to Evangelize, Educate and Transform Man in his Totality – Mind, Soul and Spirit.
Reaching out with the Gospel
Goal 1: To stand as an Alternative Media, presenting content refined by Teachings based on Christian values.
Objectives to achieve Goal 1:
- Promote gospel content for all Christian denominations
- Provide a platform, voice, visibility and influence to the Christian community to evangelize
- Develop and nurture a culture in Media that reflect on the teaching based on Christian values
Goal 2: Promote an educated, informed and morally well-rounded society by engaging them with high-quality content produced and executed by well-trained, diverse & talented personnel.
Objectives to achieve Goal 2:
- Facilitate the production and distribution of high quality news & information that is accurate, fair, balanced, objective, transparent, and consistent with the basic codes and canons of journalism
- Promote content geared towards mental, physical and spiritual well being
- Provide parents, teachers, student & administrators with high quality educational content that advance learning in all areas.
- Promote diverse voices & talents in our newsroom, production and administration
Goal 3: To provide individuals, businesses, agricultural/ health care/ hospitality entities, corporations, government & non-governmental institutions; an outlet to the public for announcements, advertising or marketing products, services, or brand.
Objectives to achieve Goal 3:
- Sell advertising/marketing campaign in the multimedia space (TV, Radio, Online)
- Provide announcement and notices services
- Promote content on proper personal and community health
- Providing emergency alerts, especially from health care institutions & government
- Promote quality content on agriculture, environment and wildlife conservation
Goal 4: Optimize our multimedia platforms to promote positive engagement and interaction.
Objectives to achieve Goal 4:
- Produce quality content that promote peaceful and tranquil co-existence in the society
- Encourage & embrace feedback from the audience to enrich content while promoting participation
TV & Radio Coverage Areas (Listed in terms of Counties)
Frequency 98.7 FM Eldoret: (Languages:- English, Swahili and Kalenjin)
Counties Covered: Uasin Gishu, Nandi, Trans-Nzoia, Elgeyo Marakwet, West Pokot, Baringo, Vihiga, Kakamega, Bungoma, Busia and some part of Kericho.
Frequency 102.9 FM Kisii: (Languages:- Kisii, Luo and Masai)
Counties Covered: Kisii, Narok, Migori, Kisumu, Siaya, Bomet, Nyamira, Homa-Bay and Kericho.
Frequency 93.9 FM Lodwar (Languages:- Turkana and Swahili)
Covers: Lodwar, Kakuma one, Lokitaung, Turkwel, lorengipi, Nayanae centre, Lokichar, Lokori, Kapedo, Loima, Katilu Kerio, Kainuk, Kalimorok and entire Turkana central sub-county.
Television (North Rift Region)
Counties Covered: Uasin Gishu, Trans-Nzoia, Nandi, Elgeyo Marakwet and some parts of Bungoma county.
Bishop Dr. Eli Rop
He is the founder of Sayare RTVN and dedicates his life to winning souls to Christ by reaching out with the Gospel.
Margaret overseas the operation of all departments in Sayare RTVN. She brings a wealth experience in having been handling sales & marketing manager position.
Cynthia monitor the financial operations within Sayare RTVN, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
Head of Radio
Pamela works fervently to ensure quality production goes on air at Sayare RTVN.
Head of T.V.
Rhodah ensures that the top notch TV content is produced and aired on schedule for our viewers.
He oversee all aspects of technical direction regarding lighting, sound and equipment.
Melchizedek engages and keeps the show flowing while entertaining the audience .
Similarly, Brian speaks, reads the news and sport, engaging the audience of substansive conversations.
Head of Post Production
Noeline facilitate the post production side of a music video, film, TV show, commercial, documentary or other project.
Even though not listed individually, Sayare RTVN Team Members comprises of a diverse, dedicated, with high integrity and committed to always provide the best service to our viewers/ listeners, commercial advertisers, donor partners and regulatory entities.